March 7, 2015

"I Wanna Grow Old With You..."

The Wedding Singer





After finishing the fourth book to the Hidden Wings series, I did not want the good feeling to end. The series ended on a great note and it was a very happy ending. I wanted to keep that same feeling going, so I ended up putting in one of my favorite movies. 

How can you not love The Wedding Singer? It stars Drew Barrymore and Adam Sandler and it is a fantastic movie. If you have not seen it I will give you a little overview, but you should definitely watch it. 

The film follows Robbie Hart, who is a wedding singer. All he has ever wanted is to fall in love and get married to the love of his life. After getting left at the alter, he goes into a bit of a tailspin, but is pulled out of it by Julia. There is a little problem though, Julia is getting married to a "jerkoff" named Glenn. The more they spend time together, the more Julia questions a life with Glenn. Will Robbie get a happily ever after?

This movie not only is hilarious, but it is also packed full of some great music from the 80s. How could it get better you ask? Oh, by having Billy Idol and a rapping grandma in it!

No comments:

Post a Comment