July 4, 2015

Coming Soon...


Coming Soon.....Friday Finds!!!


I love getting books for free, I mean who doesn't? You can find a ton of great e-books for free, in just about any genre you like. I am always on Amazon scouring for new free books to get. I also found a great new site called Bookbub. You just put in some genres you like, and they find free or discounted e-books for you! So I decided to share some great free (or really cheap) e-books. Since I have an Amazon Kindle, most of the free books will probably be on Amazon, but if you do not have a Kindle, you can get a free app for your phone, tablet, or computer! I hope to post two or three great finds every Friday. So, be on the look out for the following picture that will accompany these Friday posts!!



No comments:

Post a Comment