May 25, 2015

Book Review: Found (The Crescent Chronicles Book 3) by Alyssa Rose Ivy

The Crescent Chronicles Book 3
Title: Found
Author: Alyssa Rose Ivy
Series: Crescent Chronicles #3
Pages: 234
My Rating: ❤❤❤❤

Levi might be hot, strong, and have a cool set of wings, but it's not enough to make up for keeping Allie in the dark.

Allie's tired of being left with more questions than answers. She's tired of loving a guy who refuses to level with her. Most of all, she's tired of her life spinning out of control.

Desperate to save Jess no matter the personal cost, Allie has to face the possibility that the only one she can trust is herself.


Allie's story continues and is filled with just as many twists as ever. Not only does Ivy have the awesome dialogue down, but she is also good with creating some shock factors. There were places that the plot went that I would not have ever expected. Ivy has created a very interesting world, and she must have thought so to, because she is not stopping here! Although Found is the last book in the Crescent Chronicles, she has actually used that same world, and some of the same characters in two new book series. Both the Empire Chronicles and the Allure Chronicles take place in a world with the underground society. I also think that the society will actually be expanded upon and hopefully more shifters will be introduced in the two newer series.

Yes, here I am talking about the new series, so I'll go ahead and get back to the book that I actually just finished. So, Found takes place where Focus left off. I actually pictured the story unfolding one way, but I was very surprised to actually see the story go in a different direction. This was not a bad thing, the little twists the story had were pretty entertaining. Despite writing more books in the same world, the actual Crescent Chronicles was wrapped up very nicely. Ivy did a great job on this series and I am so glad she decided to write more books involving some of the characters I came to know and love!

"You are a very threatening princess."
"Be careful or I'll beat you up with my tiara."




No comments:

Post a Comment