May 18, 2015

Book Review: The One (Selection Series Book 3) by Kiera Cass

Selection Series Book 3
Title: The One
Author: Kiera Cass
Series: Selection Book 3
Pages: 323
My Rating: ❤❤❤❤❤

The Selection changed America Singer's life in ways she never could have imagined. Since she entered the competition to become the next princess of IllĂ©a, America has struggled with her feelings for her first love, Aspen—and her growing attraction to Prince Maxon. Now she's made her choice . . . and she's prepared to fight for the future she wants.

Find out who America will choose in The One, the enchanting, beautifully romantic third book in the Selection series!


Once again, Cass did not disappoint! And once again I devoured another book by her. I started this series thinking that it would just be okay, but I was shocked to find out that I love it! This series found it's way into my heart and onto my top 10 favorite series ever list! My usual books involve vampires, werewolves, or some other paranormal creature. These books just involved a girl and a guy with some not so normal circumstances.

I don't know what to say about what happens in the book, because I definitely don't want to give anything away. One thing is for sure though, America is just as fierce and brave as ever. She is not afraid to stand up for what she thinks is right, even if that means she will have to face the consequences of her actions. Maxon is one of the sweetest characters I have every met. Some of the things he does and the way he looks at America are so sweet and full of things neither one can articulate. There are so many odds against them, but can they overcome it? Or is Aspen, the rebels, and the king too much?

No comments:

Post a Comment