May 5, 2018

Book Review: Savage (Wolf Springs Chronicles Book 3) by Nancy Holder & Debbie Viguie

Wolf Springs Chronicles Book 3
Title: Savage
Author: Nancy Holder & Debbie Viguie
Series: Wolf Springs Chronicles #3
Pages: 336
My Rating: ❤❤❤❤❤

Who do you run to?

Out in the forest, tensions are blazing like forest fire. The ancient rivalry between the Fenner and Gaudin packs has reached fever pitch, and only a battle will quell the blood lust.

Katelyn is caught in the middle, her pack loyalties tested like never before. The person she needs the most - strong, sexy, loyal Trick - has no idea about her dark secrets. And while werewolf wars are raging, the Hellhound is still out there, stalking her every move.

It's time to take control. It's time to get savage.

After finishing Hot Blooded, I had a TON of questions that I desperately needed answers to. I was really hoping to get the answers I wanted in Savage, and boy did I! The book was AMAZING!

Holder & Viguie really know how to test my willpower! They had so completely enamored with the story that I couldn’t wait to see how everything unfolded! I constantly had to stop myself from flipping to the last page! Through sheer force of will I was able to make it to the end without giving in and taking a peek! 😊

I’m so glad that I didn’t spoil the ending for myself, because it was AMAZING!!! There were several twists and turns that I wasn’t expecting! I was literally on the edge of my seat for the last half of the book! Katelyn’s journey was intense, entertaining, and full of surprises! I’m so happy with how everything in the story turned out, and that ALL my questions got answered!

No comments:

Post a Comment