June 10, 2015

Book Review: Falling into the White (The Ancients Book 2) by Christine M. Butler

The Ancients Book 2
Title: Falling into the White
Author: Christine M. Butler
Series: The Ancients Book 2
Pages: 264
My Rating: ❤❤❤❤❤

Jessica St. Marks has come to grips with being the stuff of legends. She is destined to be the leader of her kind, the werewolves.

While she dreams of uniting the two breeds of werewolves, the Ancients and the Lesser, she must first put a stop to the tyrannical rule of the current werewolf king, Antoine De’Lune.

Jessica must come into her full power in order to take her rightful place as the white wolf ruler. She cannot do that without first accepting a mate.

A choice must be made between Evan, the wolf whose claim she has already accepted once; and his brother, Mikael, whom she was forced to get to know. One will help her embrace her destiny, while the other is fated to destroy her.


I could not help myself when I finished the first book in this series and automatically had to purchase the second one. Butler did not let me down! This book was to me even better than the first!

Falling into the White picks up right where the first book left off. Jess has been left with a choice that she has to make thanks to Antoine, the king. This whole thing that is going on brings out a whole different side to some of the characters. I personally went from rooting for Evan to almost becoming the president of Mikael's campaign to win Jess' heart!

Butler does include some twists and turns that threw me for a loop. Once we got to know Mikael a little bit better, I couldn't help but want to already re-read the first one to meet Mikael once again. So far I have restrained myself, because I have so many books I want to read. Before starting this series I had never heard of Butler, but now, I am looking forward to more of her books!


No comments:

Post a Comment